Are you a travel blogger or someone who likes to write in an informative way and you know, how to express yourself? In this case I invite you to write a guest post I will publish on Snoopy Alien for you.
What you get
- A do-follow backlink (or more if you want) to your website or your social media profile(s). Snoopy Alien is a long term project, and with the time passing by, every backlink on my website will increase its worth.
- A place where you can publish your content for free (in contrast to several other blogs where you need to pay for publishing your work)
What I am looking for
Your content must be about travel, hiking, photography, photography software, and so on. Just spend a couple of minutes reading some of my posts on my site, and you will know what I am talking about.
Guest Post Guidelines
- 1000+ words. In general, the more the better. But it should be at least 1000 words
- Interesting and professional content. Please don’t provide content you can google dozen of times. Try to write about topics other bloggers haven’t written about yet. Also, it’s important that you deliver a professionally written content, and try to reduce grammatical errors to a minimum. If English is not your mother tongue (like in my case), I recommend you to use a grammar checker, like Scribens.
- Unique and original content written by yourself. Please don’t just paste and copy. There are several free online plagiarism checkers out there…
- Keywords. I don’t want to manipulate your blog posts too much. That’s why I’d like you to provide the proper keywords in your text. If you cannot do this, I’ll do it for you. But in this case I reserve the right to edit your text as I want.
- A so-called lead-in paragraph. When you read my posts, you will see that I usually write a lead-in paragraph and separate it from the rest with a “continue reading” line.
- Between 1 and 5 backlinks to your site. It can be a backlink to your website or to your social media accounts. Of course, you can also provide links to other sites if necessary
- (Optional):A short bio about yourself optional with a pic. At the end of your blogpost I will give to the readers a short bio about you. If you don’t want to use this option, I’ll just mention your name and your website in the lead-in paragraph.
- 1 cover picture (it should have a similarity to other cover pictures of my blog posts)
- A couple of good pictures for the blog post. You should deliver between 2 and 5 pics (additionally to the cover picture), depending on your content. I don’t expect high-end professional pics. But the better your pictures, the more attractive and more professional your guest post would look
Two more things:
– Although I don’t want to manipulate you text too much, I reserve the right to make small changes to to fit your guest post to my site.
– I reserve the right to add affiliate links within your content.